Firefly Glen don't call my name, don't call my name
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
Norah had recently discovered that her route had taken her through a very densely populated area (to her nomadic standards) and, running into the white dude with the scarred face again, had made her realize that she was not that free to play her schemes, while on her own. Sooner or later she would run into one of the fool's she had already tricked or lied to and despite her superior mental capabilities, she was unable to keep track of all people she had met and messed with. 

Which led to the logical conclusion that, if she wanted to stay here (and she did for purely scientific curiousity - so many people to study and toy with), she needed a powerful background. So that, if she ran into trouble, there would be strong figures, who would not let her to come to harm. But as of yet the idea was in it's newborn stages, Norah was not seriously considering joining any group of the people at the moment, preferring to go with the flow.

And that curvy and unpredictable stream led her face to face with the fearsome queen of the Moonspear. That - of course - Norah did not know and to her at a first glance the dark-clad lady was frantically searching for someone. Somebody. The she-wolf did not betray her presence here, but did not go in hiding either. She stood still and observed the other.
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM