Haunted Wood wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"having so many pups makes it go fast so I try to eat good when there is a stocked cache" he said as they walked. It was him and a handful of others that provided the food so he didn't see why he should hold himself back from a good meal. He remembered the earthquakes and how all the food was gone for a long time. He had been so hungry that he had even considered what Vengeance had told him at one point, that other wolves could be food in a desperate situation. His stomach clenched at the reminder of his violent tendencies just as Clarence asked if he was born in Nightwalkers. "No but close enough. I was born in a different pack" the flashes of memory were so hazey except for the pieces kept fresh by Orochi. Shadewood Keep....the name repeated a few times and he stiffened at the reminder of how his life had been shit from the start. "The old Warlord found me wandering when I was just a fluff ball and brought me here when Nightwalkers was being settled" he didn't want to put the effort into giving details right then, especially not when he was processing the haunting memory of his fathers bloated and scavenged corpse. Spotting the cache he uncovered the food and grabbed the last remaining piglet that lay discarded amongst the other tasty options stepping away so Clarence could get his "Where are you from?" he asked curiously as he picked a spot to the side of the cache to settle down to eat.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind - by Valour - April 16, 2020, 11:33 AM