Lost Creek Hollow Is a new philosophy
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Free spirit, it seemed. After a quick thought she figured it was probably best she did make sure to give him a bit of a warning about Merrick -- the youth seemed like a reasonably good natured kid, so best to not have him wandering on in to something where he might regret his decisions. Even though Arbiter was a jerk, but she wasn't outright cruel for no reason -- at the very least it had to be entertaining, and that wasn't entertaining. There are certainly opportunities here in this region if you're not looking to go much farther. And others to be wary of.

Easthollow is just south of here. Very family oriented, from my understanding. Kind wolves. But their new neighbors are Bearclaw -- I'd recommend giving them a wide berth. As mentioned my pack is north a ways -- Legion. A pause, If you're curious I could give you the rundown, but if not, then I can keep it to myself unless you show up at the borders. That was actually accompanied with a bit of a smirk. Let him decide. She could just point him on his way to elsewhere if he didn't care.

And thinking a bit more about it, maybe it would have been nice to find an Easthollow wolf and confirm they knew about Bearclaw. But was that for this trip?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 18, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 18, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 18, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 19, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 26, 2020, 03:54 AM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - May 01, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - May 08, 2020, 02:20 AM