Haunted Wood Show me what you got
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Tensing up as Ghidorah turned slowly he readied himself for an attack or some form of negative response only to be greeted with a big smile and congratulations. It caught him off guard and he stood there staring intently with a small wag of his tall, posture straightening as the flattery really sank it's way under his pelt. There were a few reasons he knew he needed to be wary of people who gushed like this but accepting some compliments wasn't going to hurt him. As the man drew attention to his coloring, Valour realized he hadn't even barely paid attention to it. Bright gold, quite a flashy color for a mercenary in a pack that would probably need to rely on laying low to stay safe. "You're definitely as bright" it was said jokingly with a smile and a slow wag of his tail before he dipped his head in return, eyes dropping for a moment as he tried to gather his wits to assess what kind of man this overtly friendly wolf really was "It's a relief to see another friendly face has joined. You looked like you weren't pleased in the meeting I was worried I'd have more problems to end" he lifted his gaze back up to study the other warily though he was still smiling, trying to gauge his response to the vaguely threatening phrasing without actually threatening him. "What's your name?" he added on after a short pause, not sure what to actually address the Nightwalkers as and trying to use it as a way to continue the conversation. Unfortunately at that moment someone called for him elsewhere and with an apology he hurried off to tend to business.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Show me what you got - by Ghidorah - April 19, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Valour - April 19, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Ghidorah - April 19, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Valour - April 21, 2020, 11:41 AM