Haunted Wood i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
For a moment as he stared down into the glistening purple eyes of the child he considered just telling the boy he'd be back and running away to not actually come  back. He would send Santiago or Memory, or Serem or..anyone else but him to take care of Famine.  How was he of all people supposed to comfort a sad child when he was a kid with his own issues not figured out (not that he'd admit that to anyone). Famine whimpered something he almost missed and when it processed Valour felt even worse. He didn't remember his sister or what loving family felt like but he remembered when Clay went missing and how torn apart he had been. 

Feeling awkward about it he stood and hesitantly inched closer where if allowed he would lift a paw and gently pull Famine in for a hug. If not he would sit back down and offer the best comfort he could "She went on an adventure of her own... we'll bring her back as soon as we can"  he looked out of the woods, eyes slowly scanning the area as if Conquest would appear any second and save him from having to wipe away tears.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: i watch the work of my kin bold and boyful - by Valour - April 23, 2020, 01:00 PM