The Heartwood rattler
134 Posts
Ooc —
In the heat of the moment Belharra had totally lapsed (or her author had, my b). She swung alongside Asmodeus and gave him a playful nudge. "Well, I was in the woods mindin' my own business when I heard someone try to chase a little lady off of neutral territory." She gave Asmodeus that look - you know, the one that was the Samuel-Jackson equivalent of bad move motherfucker.

And everyone that had been following THE BELHARRA CHRONICLES knew what happened next. She had lipped off some delusional fuckwit, fuckwit left, Chad Mal had tried to argue with her despite her trying to protect him and his lady-friend, and then she'd dropped the F-You bomb she'd been holding to her chest all these weeks and announced she was leaving. "Some big black wolf threatening this girl about the size of a fawn. Mal was there, and heard this big old wolf tell the fawn-girl that she shouldn't be here, that kind of stuff.

Anyway, I showed up and told her to piss off and of course she changed her tune and said something about how she was concerned about this stranger on account of cannibals or somewot. Then she slunk off like she was some good samaritan and not a delusional twit. Bullshit, I tell ye.

Anyway -- ye know Roi Mal," Roi Mal was Belharra's inside joke, Roi  meant King but the only thing Mal was a king of was Complexes and Chads. "He's got this condition, ye see." She looked sorrowful for a second. "He can't see very straight on account of his head bein' wedged so far up his ass.. He was so interested in gettin' this girl's pussy he didn't even bother to have my back like I had his just seconds before. So I told him I was leavin', right then and there.

Didn't even put up a fight, though now that I think about it, I don't think he can think about two things at once and I think he was all wrapped up in how the little lady smelled." Belharra gave a big old shrug. Who the fuck knows. "Anyway, it's water under a tree - fuck numbers, by the way - ye wanna go east, lets go east. I always wanted to see if there was an ocean on the other side."
Messages In This Thread
rattler - by Asmodeus - April 13, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: rattler - by Belharra - April 15, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: rattler - by Asmodeus - April 17, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: rattler - by Belharra - April 24, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: rattler - by Asmodeus - April 27, 2020, 04:07 PM