Seaside Moors we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE]
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Spar thread here. Because I am blind when it comes to finding things, lmao.

Rosencrantz was quick to make his intentions obvious: he wanted to lead. The corners of his lips shifted downwards as a frown settled across his features—a frown that soon morphed into a scowl. Truth be told Aningan was tired, but not of leading. No, he was tired of having such little respect shown to him, of being doubted—and for a male finally coming into his own, there was only so much he could take before it all came spilling over. Whilst he wanted to be himself, to continue to lead without force, instincts and events made it clearer and clearer each day that he couldn’t. “You’re not taking over,” he stated, staring the other down. “They’re my puppies that are coming and I’m not letting anyone else take over. They need me to be the leader for them.”

Briefly, Aningan thought back to his conversation with Nieve. How he once wondered if he would be more respected had he come to power by other means, by the will of the pack instead of a mere challenge. But now the knew better—challenges were the Rusalkan way. The only way to have and maintain power was to win them.

That thought drove him to silence—drove him to lunge forward, jaws agape and seeking to grab hold of his packmate’s muzzle.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE] - by Aningan - April 26, 2020, 04:36 PM