Whitefish River Tell me I'm forever yours [m]
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Luckily, it didn't take him long to figure things out. After she had sprinted through the trees a little, she slowed and looked over her shoulder at Emrik. A shy smile slowly made its way across her face, and she slowed even more so that she could turn to face him. Assuming he slowed as well, she trotted forward to meet him, unhappy with the space she had put between them in her moment of playfulness. She pushed her face into the soft fur of his neck and nuzzled him softly, breathing in his scent and reveling in how safe it made her feel. That was the most important thing for her, being in this moment again. Last year had been confusing and scary, but right now she felt the complete opposite. Emrik made her feel safe and loved, and the feeling settled in her stomach and slowly warmed her from the inside. 

She remained pressed against him, leaving her face against his neck. Speedy trusted him more than anyone, so there were no nerves to speak of, but she did want to make sure he was feeling as ready as she was. She slowly lifted her muzzle to gently nibble along his jaw. Then she paused, hovering over the same spot, her quickened breaths heating the air between them. Her pause was a question and a relinquish of whatever control she might have had over the situation; she was giving him the power to guide things—she only needed to know what he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 07, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 28, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 29, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 30, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - May 06, 2020, 10:51 PM