Moonspear be sure to treasure it
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Jarilo's look remained with a hint of mischief, especially at the near-yearling's tiniest bit of surprise he saw then--since indeed, it was far more difficult to sneak on any of the cubs these days, but he chalked this up to a job well down by all of their respective teachers. Mhm, I've been keeping busy, he replied, a verbal wave of a hand at the subject at large, despite the questions he saw beaming at him in silence. Not about to get into the nuances of what exactly he had been doing... Kukutux and I are mates, now, he revealed, careful not to toe into too much detail for the younger Ostrega but supposing a simple explanation like that one should suffice. And I know you didn't really need any more aunts, but she is one now too thanks to this, he added along with a nod and a glint of his toothtips beneath a grin, letting Antares take it or not.

Before much else could come to be, however, he sought to move the conversation right along. We should find your brothers and sister, how about a hunt? he baited, tail swishing, for he kept the subject rolling before the dark boy could forge his questions. I want to bring her something good.. and I bet your mom would appreciate it too if we get lucky. I'm thinking you all are some of the best help I know how to find, he goaded, then reached to brush shoulders with the dark boy. He looked to him encouragingly, hopeful, before he set off towards his best bet on finding what he wanted.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
be sure to treasure it - by Antares - March 30, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Jarilo - April 29, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Antares - April 29, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Jarilo - May 12, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: be sure to treasure it - by Antares - May 12, 2020, 12:45 AM