Northstar Vale I be like hold up wait a minute girl
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
He hadn’t seen many aside from Hiromi in several days. Reiko seemed to be avoiding him, and shame flooded his heart. The usually confident man found himself quite insecure about love. He had seen the changes in Hiromi, the child that grew in her stomach. It made him smile, how could it not. That was his child. Their child. Slowly a grin dawned on his lips at the mere thought.

Despite his glee, he was on a mission. To find and speak with Reiko. He knew the encounter might be awkward considering she seemed to have changed her mind about him and their relationship. But regardless he was still her bodyguard, and he would protect her as he had promised her father he would. She was still his Empress. Whether they were friends or something more. If they were even still friends. Yuudai could only assume she saw their union as a violation. She hadn’t been thinking straight, and he should have realized that before anything had happened.

The samurai continued to beat himself over said thought, right up until he stumbled upon the one person he had no intention of speaking with. Takeshi. Yuudai stopped suddenly. They had been avoiding each other or rather, Yuu had been avoiding Shi. A scowl formed, as he waited for the man to respond to his presence. What startled him most however was Reiko’s subtle scent on the wind, coming from him. Anger brewed in his heart. What had he done?
Messages In This Thread
I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Takeshi - May 01, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 03, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:42 AM