Northstar Vale I be like hold up wait a minute girl
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Not exactly the one he was looking for, but he was satisfied with this too. The asshole who had the nerve to take his own Reiko. Deflower his little bride before he could. It was no matter now; Takeshi and Reiko were mates and he would be sure to 'deflower' her over and over in the future as he pleased. He had won- and Yuudai was the man left with nothing. Hiromi maybe, but Takeshi would pursue her too, maybe win her over one day- how fantastic would that be! He gathered his train of thought back together, not wanting to get too caught up in the fantasy while his enemy was right here. 

Yuudai. He greeted in a stormy rumble, fur on his spine unintentionally pricking upward. There was an internal conflict here- whether to cut to the chase and confront him, or go about it more casually. And see how honest the man himself wanted to be- give him the choice. How're you lately? It's almost the end of the season; did you find yourself a woman? He tried to keep his tone cool, as much as he wanted to allow the ice to seep into it.
Messages In This Thread
I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Takeshi - May 01, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Takeshi - May 01, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 03, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:42 AM