Whitefish River We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
The timeline seems right, Speedy said first. I think it's safe to assume that you are pregnant, Ira. Congratulations, the healer added, grin spreading. Who is the lucky father? she asked. She hadn't seen her with anyone new or spending time with any of them males more than normal, so she was very curious. And she wanted to know who to congratulate the next time she saw him. 

Speedy nodded at Inna's suggestion. Yep, Inna is correct. I can bring you some ginger root to chew on; it helped me a lot last year, she explained. The nausea does usually get better or go away completely later in the pregnancy. Sometimes, it remains a constant symptom throughout, though, but that is less likely. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case for Ira. The tiredness will only get worse, she continued. You should take more time to rest. A lot is changing in your body, and you need all the rest you can get, the healer instructed.
Messages In This Thread
We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Speedy - May 04, 2020, 08:07 PM