Wheeling Gull Isle closer, closure, closed
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He came closer, telling her of the sights he had seen with a childish wonder painted across his features. Huā smiled gently, knowing the places he spoke of. Ah, yes... I call that cavern 安静。Anjing, mean like quiet, peaceful... I think that place very nice to relax and rest. She shared. Momentarily she thought back to the day she had first entered it, the day she had found Nukilik washed upon the shore... her heart thrummed with a strange energy, and she pushed it down, not wanting to face whatever it meant. 

When he turned the question back to her, she laughed. I am... so tired. No one tell me be mother is this exhaust...ing. She sighed, but tacked on warmly, But I full of love. I get three daughter and one son... can not wait for the pack to all meet them. She hummed thoughtfully. You like children? Or not really? There were some who were born to be sitters, others who wouldn't know what to do with a child even with the directions carved in the back of their eyelids. Huā liked to think she was the former, but certainly wouldn't mind getting an idea for who might be best to watch them in the future when she must take care of pack business.
Messages In This Thread
closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 05, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 05, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 06, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 06, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 06, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 08, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 09, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 11, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 25, 2020, 02:57 PM