Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Her words stung, how could they not? His gaze grew a little sharper, and his breath quickened. The only way he could process her words and correlate them to her actions just a few weeks ago was to assume that she had lied. Had she ever truly loved him? Or had she simply used him, and then discarded him when someone better came along? He took a step back as the thought came, shocked by his own imagination. His gaze dropped to his paws.

He was so confused. If she had truly wished to be with Takeshi all along, then why bother with him at all. He didn’t miss the inflection on her tone… he is. “Apparently women have a way of making me foolish.” He agreed softly. “What do you want from me Reiko? Because I’m thoroughly confused. I thought…” He let the sentence fall off, as he shook his head and raised his gaze once more. Seeking her icy blue eyes. “Why?” Yuu pleaded, his emotions finally to much for him to hide behind a façade. His voice cracking, hurt evident in his features. “Why would you say such things if you didn’t mean them?” Because this was not how you showed someone you cared, that they were loved.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 08:43 PM