Haunted Wood Trails of Fire
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour moved faster hearing the sound of displeasure from behind him. Though he had no idea exactly what was happening he was aware of Clay's discomfort only the painful part aha and sought to bring the sole holder of his affections peace. Heart skipping at Clay's soft murmur, a plea to reach his den faster and his concerned thoughts changed and he felt his body grow flush as he found himself wanting to hear those words but in a different situation. "Almost Clay" he spoke voice soft as he tried to hide the way the thickness in his throat dropped it about several octaves causing it to crack. Finally he spotted the hill where his den was, leading them to an abandoned deer den he'd clearly spent time digging out and making space in. He'd never understood wolves who could enjoy squeezing into tight little spaces when they wanted rest. "Watch your head" he warned as he slowly entered having to be wary of the roof at this point himself. Once inside he slowly slide himself under Clay properly and helped lower him to the floor facing Santiago to speak with him before he'd focus on Clay "I'm going to try to get him better quick. He won't be here long but I need you to help me keep it on the down low" he wasn't sure that he could trust the man to keep it a secret for long if he even would at all but he was desperate. Vanity and Serem would know who Clay was and though things were different he wasn't taking the chance of either woman being angry that a deserter of Nightwalkers was being allowed respite. "Can you get me something from Serem's den? For pain? And maybe infection?" he asked trying to logically think of what would be good for healing wounds. 

slight pp of them entering because aaaaaaa I suck at writing. Pls lemme know if that's not okay <3
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Trails of Fire - by Clay - May 03, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Valour - May 03, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Santiago Arcos - May 03, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Clay - May 03, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Valour - May 03, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Santiago Arcos - May 03, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Clay - May 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Valour - May 05, 2020, 08:20 AM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Santiago Arcos - May 05, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Trails of Fire - by Clay - May 06, 2020, 12:40 PM