Wheeling Gull Isle closer, closure, closed
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
His little grin warmed her heart- times were not easy with the sudden loss of her sister. And so seeing the joy of the wolves of Yuèlóng sparkled a tiny flame of hope, that there might be a worthy future here. That she might create a beautiful paradise for Ying to find her way home to. 

He asks of their names, and she returns the smile now, seaglass eyes warm in character. Yes, She shared happily, seemingly eager to tell. My son- ah, um, I describe them to you, perhaps you see them around month or two. My son is dark-face one, he call Xiaoqing. Momentarily it struck her that such names may not be easy on the tongues of her people... but they could learn, she thought. She would not dare to strip her children of their culture by giving them common names- if they desired to nickname themselves, so be it, but for now Xiaoqing would be Xiaoqing rather than Carp or Stingray. 

First born daughter is pale girl with dark head, she call Haoming. Second born daughter has fur color like me- and dark nose, she call Nüwu. And smallest daughter is, mm... red? I call her Luli. She finished, and just describing each was such a task that made her realize four was a greater number than perhaps it seemed. Playful gaze turned to him, wondering if he would be perplexed by it all. When she first birthed them they had all been so similar, but as the days continued they grew into their colors, and she was sure she knew each of them individually already- by the way they nursed, the sound of their cries. When they a little older, I want pack to meet them, She murmured thoughtfully.
Messages In This Thread
closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 05, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 05, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 06, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 06, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 06, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 08, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 09, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 11, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: closer, closure, closed - by Oleander - May 25, 2020, 02:57 PM