Wheeling Gull Isle mother's embrace
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
thank you ♡

The silvery girl tries to pronounce her name; Huā works to maintain her composure and keep the giggles on the inside. The corners of her lips twitch upward at the awkward pronunciation; she can't help but be amused, and yet is not surprised either. 

Then the yearling introduces herself as Tyche. Huā listens to her speech, realizes she is another like Huā or Ruò or Ruvik or Daiyu. Strange-speakers. They seemed to be the trend around here, whether it was their foreign lilt or other quirks... and so in one way already, the siren felt a connection to the girl before her. 

The word matriarch is momentarily confusing on the ears of Huā, who has not yet mastered the common language- but it reminds her of another word she'd heard before. Greyback, patriarch of Easthollow. Pa- and ma- sounded like 爸 and 妈, and that was enough to connect the dots. I am. She affirmed with a confident nod of her head. Tyche, we can provide home. But first I need hear, what skill you can bring us? This is child-season, and so I need help, not just more body.
Messages In This Thread
mother's embrace - by Tyche - May 09, 2020, 08:52 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Huā - May 09, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Tyche - May 09, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Huā - May 09, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Tyche - May 09, 2020, 10:31 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Huā - May 09, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Tyche - May 09, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Tyche - May 09, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: mother's embrace - by Huā - May 09, 2020, 11:25 AM