Little Goat Mountain and now it's only you that matters
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
He loved the brightness that overtook her, the light that filled her sweet, gentle eyes. Kaito wondered if this is how dad had felt, when he'd look at mum. He thought so. He hoped so. From the stories mum told him, he believed so. A wide smile teased at his face, and he gave in willingly.

Something in knowing that Arlette shared his fears eased him, like maybe he hadn't been completely insane, if Greyback's own daughter had been afraid -- even though that would never make what he'd done in shouldering her off a right and okay thing to do. At least she understood, and being understood was what any young heart longed for -- that, and she had called him brave. Him. Kaito? He had never been the brave one, and her praise kindled his affection.

He understood, though, why she would want to wait -- and he nodded, and listened to the next steps she wanted -- keen to respect her in the boundaries and possibilities they would explore and pursue, together. But confusion seemed to touch her words, and honestly... Kaito also didn't quite know what to do after admitting feelings. It'd been a build up enough to get to that point, honestly, and he, well... he had nothing else really planned.

"Umm... I don't really know either, I've, uh," he laughed, "I've never really done this before." He tried to think back, if mum had ever told him anything about any of this, but his memories were hazy at best. "Umm..." he narrowed his eyes in thought, "I could court you? That's pretty much the opposite of what I was doing before," he said with a laugh and a sheepish grin, "So we could be official, but not official-official, but working to become official-official. Hanging out more, getting to know each other more, maybe going on more trips like this," he laughed again, and his ears turned to the sides, "once you think about it, of course."
Messages In This Thread
and now it's only you that matters - by Kaito - April 08, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Arlette - April 08, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Kaito - April 16, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Arlette - April 19, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Kaito - April 19, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Arlette - April 19, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Kaito - April 19, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Arlette - April 19, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Kaito - April 19, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Arlette - April 20, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: and now it's only you that matters - by Kaito - April 29, 2020, 08:42 PM