Lake Rodney hanging off my earlobe is a rock
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The haunting echoes of shrill yips and shrieks drew him away from his catch which he buried in the ground for later. The agouti boy hated Coyotes for the sole fact he'd been raised to, slaughtering them when they tried to raid Nightwalkers. Of course being snatched up by a band of them and picked on and abused for a month or so (how long had it been? He didn't know) before he killed them all hadn't helped their case either. Paws falling upon the ground in quick succession he still arrived too late his bloodlust left unsatisfied. Growling he didn't notice the fox at first, glaring while looking around and muttering obscenities about Coyotes being scum.

It was then he noticed that the stench of fox blood was strong still and he focused, momentarily forgetting about the coyotes and instead looking for the wounded or dead animal. Spotting the vixen tending her wounds he walked closer, silent but eyeballing her with interest. At the moment he was thinking how it'd be easy to finish her off, not realising that he'd be able to actually hold a conversation with her or that she was intelligent unlike other animals he had dealt with before.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 11, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 12, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 14, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 14, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 18, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 25, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:36 PM