Haunted Wood we don’t gotta let him in
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There wasn't any easy way to explain the gritty details nor did he want to so Valour provided a shrug and a solemn shake of his head "Bad people usually wind up...in bad places" he said hoping that this would another thing that would be lost with Famine's smaller vocabulary. Bad people ended up dead....Valour wasn't sure it was something he should've told a small child. Especially seeing as something he'd said had made the tubby boy feel the need to state he'd done no harm. Brows furrowing he was quick to agree "You're doing just fine" and then with an alarmed look at the inquiry about if Coyotes would eat him too. How could one conversation be so difficult? "Never gonna happen" the words held enough fierce certainty that it was evident the hatred he held for the animals. Then the child gave his own declaration and he laughed instantly warming up about ten degrees, eyes shining with mirth "I bet you will one day" yeah okay, there was a little jab thrown in there about the kid's impressive eating but he didn't mean it terribly mean. Hell, if the kid grew up to hunt Coyotes and bring them to the caches Valour would be ecstatic. 

And then Famine managed to wriggle himself into the deepest parts of Valour's emotions, asking if they were all his parents. Ears shifting back he looked away swallowing down a teeny lump and shrugging again "Yeah, if you want I guess we all are" he agreed not knowing himself quite what he'd just thrown himself into the midst of. As Famine got up Valour's tail swayed at his hinds, feeling the same trickle of excitement he remembered back from his own childhood (like he wasn't still one) playing with Clay. "Pretend I'm a coyote and try to eat me!" he encouraged and crouched lower to the boy's level giving a pretend growl to get into character.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
we don’t gotta let him in - by Guardián - May 15, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Valour - May 15, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Guardián - May 16, 2020, 08:52 AM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Valour - May 16, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Guardián - May 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Valour - May 16, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Guardián - May 17, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Valour - May 17, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Guardián - May 18, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: we don’t gotta let him in - by Valour - May 18, 2020, 11:26 PM