Northstar Vale You're different from the rest, sister
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
The explanations fell on deaf ears, but not the resistance. Hime felt it more and more as Reiko protested, but she wasn't going to heed her words. The woman closed her eyes briefly; the vein at her temple pulsed, but she let herself calm down to some state of composure so that she could continue with the facade. Reiko spoke of trust, and she wanted to snort; she spoke of Ibis, and Hime wasn't sure who that was until she made the mental link - the slut Queen, no doubt. 

She draws a careful breath, slow, deliberate, and opens her eyes. Already the hormones are draining your sense, Reiko. Do you not see it? But that was rhetorical in tone.

The smile that spreads across her face is ill suited to her features. Hime looks upon Reiko with a mixture of concern and false sweetness, and shakes her head softly. This was not my decision. Takeshi brought it up with me, and as he is the Emperor — whether you honour him as such or not — I must obey. I came here to help you Reiko, so let me help you. She stepped away from her sister's rounded sides and pirouetted, showing off her fine figure. 

I am certainly a better choice than that slut of a girl you've chosen as your Queen. Really, Reiko, what were you thinking? She frowns. How do you think your subjects will react when they learn of this deception? She is pregnant Reiko; she is not the Empress, and she carries wretched little peasants inside of her. She doesn't even know the father! Is that why you are friends? The clarity in Hime's expression sharpens and she lunges towards Reiko's face, but not to attack with her teeth — she halts a breath away from her sister's face and quietly drawls, Just what have you been doing here with your intended, sister?

The insinuation was clear—and how Reiko responds to this unspoken accusation would tell Hime everything.
Messages In This Thread
You're different from the rest, sister - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:42 PM