Whitefish River You-you-you-you threw my sandwich away. *MY* sandwich?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was very confused at first, although she accepted his affectionate greeting readily. His words were rushed and filled with distress but by the time he had finished speaking, it all clicked. She had  left without telling anyone, which was incredibly stupid, and of course Emrik would notice her absence right away. She was usually with him or resting in the den when she wasn't checking on packmates or tending to her plants. She felt awful for causing him so much worry. 

I'm sorry, Emrik, she said first, her voice soft as she nuzzled into his fur. I needed some more plants, she explained. I couldn't find you, and I know gathering plants isn't your favorite... She pulled back a little to look at him. I didn't go very far from the borders, I promise. She knew it wouldn't make him feel any better, though. Honestly, she expected him to be angry with her; she would be angry with him if their roles were reversed, and she wouldn't hesitate to inform him of how she felt. She was actually a little angry with herself for being so reckless, and while carrying their children. She was so worried about taking care of everyone else, that she hadn't made sure to take care of herself and by extension, her mate. Here was all upset, and it was her fault. With Moonspear still a very real threat in their lives, she could only imagine the conclusion he had drawn.