Wheeling Gull Isle Package in transit
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She let out a short little chuckle. "Yeah, not exactly my first choice." Her skin beneath her fur twitched, making her toes dig into the soft sand. Astaroth's attentive, careful grooming felt wonderful. Tzila had always been one to try and take care of herself, hardly letting anyone else get close enough for an intimate grooming like this. But with him it was different. Almost from the get go, the Shadow Queen instinctively felt as if she could trust this man. Whatever good Ying and her sister Hua had seen in him, she saw too. Where others had judged her for her sins, he had not. 

She sighed, trying to force her body to relax, to settle her stomach. Talking may help. She reached up for him, as if trying to coax him down further to her level. Should he proceed, she would shift her body gently, so she rested with her side huddled up against his own. "I'm kind of surprised I did too." Her silver eyes turned towards the inland, recalling a particular day. "A while back I had a chance run in with Hydra, Moonspear's Queen." The glint in her eye and slight smile on her lips showed that she was fond of the woman. "We spoke for a while...for I dunno how long." She turned back to him then, pressing her nose against the side of a chiseled cheek. "I think it was then, on that night, that I realized what I needed to do. To alter my way of thinking and come back to the root of where my turbulence all began. I thought what the hell, if I have a shot at all, I might as well start by facing my past."
Messages In This Thread
Package in transit - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Package in transit - by Astaroth - May 09, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Package in transit - by RIP Tzila - May 09, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: Package in transit - by Astaroth - May 09, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Package in transit - by RIP Tzila - May 09, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Package in transit - by Astaroth - May 25, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: Package in transit - by RIP Tzila - May 25, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: Package in transit - by Astaroth - May 25, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Package in transit - by RIP Tzila - May 25, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Package in transit - by Astaroth - May 25, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Package in transit - by RIP Tzila - May 25, 2020, 11:02 PM