Noctisardor Bypass butterscotch cookies
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Kaertok admitted his intent then, and the fact that they had discussed an alternative if this claim here in the Bypass did not come to fruition by then--so for the moment, she chose to be impressed that they had thought it out this far, and that Legion wouldn't be carrying the weight of whelps summoned forth on a mere whim. While it wasn't ideal, it was good to have some backup, though the scout wasn't in any hurry to discredit their standing just yet, pups would put a timer on things that she had not exactly been planning to heed. Thankfully she was adaptable, and experienced enough for her years to just roll with it. That's good.. hopefully it won't need to be the case, but I'd rather be prepared, even if I doubt Arbiter was too keen for that, she mentioned, trying to imagine the headstrong leader willingly falling in line with another after so long at the top of the heap.

Though, if Legion did peter out and dissolve into another pack, would Jomyo remain with the group? Time would have to tell, along with the who and the where of course. She had grown comfortable here, and short of heading back to the homeland with little to show for it, where would she go anyway? The life she had found here suited her well enough anyway; she generally did as she pleased, within reason.

Given a moment to consider the thought he brought up next, she was decidedly on the fence. Now knowing what she did, paired with what had come before.. although the offer to range in good company was awfully tempting... I feel like I should be here for a bit. Or near at least, since I've been a lot of in and out lately. I need to check in on some of the yearlings around here.. and all, she replied, truthfully, despite the backturn of her ears that went with it. Any plans on where you'll go yet? Jomyo asked.
Messages In This Thread
butterscotch cookies - by RIP Kaertok - April 23, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by Jomyo - April 26, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by RIP Kaertok - April 29, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by Jomyo - May 03, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by RIP Kaertok - May 03, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by Jomyo - May 05, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by RIP Kaertok - May 06, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by Jomyo - May 08, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by RIP Kaertok - May 09, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by Jomyo - May 16, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: butterscotch cookies - by RIP Kaertok - May 17, 2020, 10:57 AM