River Woes
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
He seemed a little irritated by her observation at first, which caused a little smirk to curve her lips. Eventually, though, he agreed with her and called himself pathetic. Turquoise lifted her brows and pursed her lips, her expression saying, Well, I won't disagree with you... Her brows lifted even further when he turned to her and started babbling about rabbits.

"Well, fish and rabbits are hardly the only prey available to you," she pointed out to him. "You must be new," she continued, "and you must have been living on your own a while. You're in a pack now. You don't have to settle on small prey. There's all kinds of ungu-what's-its around here." When he didn't immediately supply the word for which she was searching, she added impatiently, "You know, ungulates or whatever? Deer." There, that was easier.

"I don't want any rabbit," she felt the need to say a beat later. "I had my fill of that about five minutes ago." Turq tilted her head in the direction of the cache hidden back in the woods. "I think there was some other stuff in the cache, if you're interested," she told Smoke after a pause. "Better to give up and admit defeat than keep wading in that cold water until you get hypothermic or something. Especially since our Surgeon made like a banana and split a while ago," she finished while flopping casually to the ground.
Messages In This Thread
River Woes - by Smoke K-A - October 17, 2013, 06:39 AM
RE: River Woes - by Turquoise - October 17, 2013, 10:44 AM
RE: River Woes - by Smoke K-A - October 18, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: River Woes - by Turquoise - October 18, 2013, 01:57 PM
RE: River Woes - by Smoke K-A - October 18, 2013, 04:29 PM
RE: River Woes - by Turquoise - October 19, 2013, 11:16 AM
RE: River Woes - by Smoke K-A - October 20, 2013, 09:22 AM
RE: River Woes - by Turquoise - October 20, 2013, 10:46 AM
RE: River Woes - by Smoke K-A - October 21, 2013, 06:51 AM
RE: River Woes - by Turquoise - October 28, 2013, 11:45 AM