Coconut Grove sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
each drop of liquid silence, each hum to swirl playfully about her ears and tickle at her neck, each waft of salt to wriggle up her nose and settle within the chamber of her mind...they all worked away with effortless grace to soothe and relax. tame the writhe of that beast within her mind, unravel the tight thorns that wound fast around each muscle working to make up her powerful vessel. and the heat from that steady contact against her, unfurling radiant petals of serene clarity. a sigh spills languidly forth, quickly bustled away by the frolic of the wind as steady eyes lifted with a twist to meet rosencrantz's firefly gleam that rested upon her. 

his mouth parted and the little wriggle of cowardice willed him to shut it, let her enjoy this peace tinted fantasy for a moment longer. yet it paled in comparison to the unsated hunger that pushed towards him; sharply eager to lap up every word he may utter. 

'I've thought about this for a while.'

both the physical touch of his breath and the metaphorical touch of those words, the possible meaning they contained, dropped burning drops of molten lava upon her with a heat so intense it made her shiver. did he think of her? did he think only of the yearn for such a physical union or was there...could there be..something else? something more? she swallowed, keen eyes sharp on his as he spoke again. 

'Of you.'

of her. she peered with such intensity, as if her own shadows could leap free from her gaze and dive into that pool of honey to discover each naked truth lingering within there. the night cloaked them now, sparkling waves having engulfed the entirety of that blazing sun. it was only rosencrantz and the stars...she inhaled deeply. "i didn't know if i was going to come here, to rusalka, i was...scared.the word burned on her tongue but she pushed on relentlessly "that's why i didn't follow you straight away when we met on the cliffs, i convinced myself i'd return to the woods and that'd be that but...i missed you. the whole time i was there my mind was not, it danced with the sea and thought of you even when i was deep inland, i knew i would never be happy if i didn't find you againa small smile stepped tentatively forth as eyes lifted to study the luminescent stars. she'd never believed it but, if any wolf could have ever made it to the stars in death it would've been faolan. did he gaze upon them from the lights he'd been so eternally fascinated by and, was he okay with this? she could almost swear the brazen glow she looked upon flared brighter at the thought.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last - by Tundra - May 27, 2020, 08:10 AM