Whitefish River Now I know I'm falling in deep
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy smiled, always happy to bestow healing knowledge on anyone who asked. The raspberry leaves are for any lingering pain and the borage leaves are for milk, she explained, pointing her nose to each pile as she described their purpose. As for the puppies, Speedy had to agree: Yes, they all look well. Her gaze drifted over each child as she spoke, lingering on the snowy girl as she fed. Then she looked back to Reiko. I'm glad you feel at ease here, she commented. You're all welcome to stay as long as you need, I'm sure, so please don't rush yourself; rest is important right now. It was Ira's official call to make, but the healer had a feeling she would say the same thing. 

And when she heard that she had no one to bring her food, Speedy immediately got to her feet. Let me go get you something; there's a cache nearby. I'll be right back. Then she turned and hurried away, ignoring any protest if offered. She would not have the new mother getting food for herself, it was just not going to happen. As promised, she returned within minutes, a freshly-killed rabbit held between her jaws. She set it down near Reiko and then took a seat once more. You don't need to get your own food. I'll have @Emrik bring you food while you're here; I know he won't mind. That's just how he was. She was sure she wouldn't even have to ask; she would just mention Reiko needing help with meals, and he would be on it—one of the many reasons she loved him. 

Is there anything else you need while you're here? she asked. I'd be happy to make sure you got it. She may lead their sister pack now, but she was Kaistleoki's first. And as this was clearly not her intended place to have her children, Speedy wanted to make sure she was as comfortable as possible.
Messages In This Thread
Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Hotaru - May 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:21 PM