Northstar Vale Carry That Weight
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera was too frantic to notice the scent of the honorable Yuudai enter her nostrils, and it wasn't until his chuff that came into her ears that she spun around to look at the Samurai with the eyes of someone who hasn't slept in months. Her heart was pounding as she kept her mouth shut as Yuudai congratulated her, but her inner panic bled through and her ears pinned back and her face morphed into one of utter despair.

"No! No-no! It's not okay! i-it's not okay! I-I-I-I went and got myself pregnant! I-I-It's my fault, he warned me not to but my own stupid desires and selfish want for just some comfort in my life got me pregnant!" The Duchess cried as her body buckled beneath her and she collapsed to the ground with her paws sprawled out with the warrior starting to hiccup in her own sobs.

Her mind was all over the place and she didn't think of how the Samurai would react, the poor man didn't know her situation and how could she blame him? In the heap of her sobs, she managed to get a couple of words out, "I'm s-s-sorry Y-Yuudai... I know you don't k-k-know what's going on, I-I'm going crazy! I did this to-to myself and I do-don't know what to do!" Vespera's violet orbs kept producing tears as she finally slapped her right paw over her eyes and muzzle in her disgrace as she felt like an utter fool for crying in front of him.

"I wish V-Valette w-w-was here..." she whimpered. 
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 28, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - July 01, 2020, 08:44 PM