Firefly Glen but when i go to sleep at night, don't you call my name
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
sry dont remember how to write adults ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cupped like still water in the palm of the shadows, she remained self-possessed as her scanning gaze intercepted the man. never-mind the sweet, metallic smell of blood describing her frame; her fidelity to the trees on the peripheries, smearing shadows like ink, ensconced the extent of her bodily detritus. she might be safe if he did not see her. 

unlike him, she was so mired in rage, her mind brooked no quarter for the considerations of love, much less her family’s regard of her. such polarized mental trajectories they were on. 

the fireflies provided an alibi for the lanternglim of her eyes in the gathering darkness. this area was hedged with myriad scents so she crouched slowly when he strode near, eliding into darker shadow lest the man defended this gloom-ridden strath.

too nose blind to the gore gowning her, she was not concerned about the possibility of having already heralded him to her presence amid a ruddy-laden breeze.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
RE: but when i go to sleep at night, don't you call my name - by Tiercel - June 07, 2020, 03:23 AM