Hushed Willows Late At Night — You’ll Find Me Creeping
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
For a moment, the fae wasn't sure if he had registered her call. He remained standing still for a while, and she was just about to walk up to his front when he turned and Fionn arrived. He spoke a greeting in return, and she smiled. I'm well acquainted with these woods. She stated as the explanation of her sneaking skills. She then looked to Fionn, who had come to crash what probably should have been a solo-party for the older man. Though she would've dealt with the trespasser just fine, in this case she was glad for the company - the intruder was far too big and scary for her to fight alone if it were to come to that. His outsides were rough, and unlike the earthbound faerie Deidra had discovered, this one didn't seem remorseful about anything in his past.

She chuckled lightly at the bluntness of Fionn's words. You're not the first we've found, so blatantly ignoring our borders. It seems we're often overlooked — but no matter. As long as they left as soon as they came, Lumiya had little to no problem with the visitors. This one seemed to be just passing by, of course it would be a different story if they were picking a fight or stealing resources or (and Gods forbid) getting one of their faeries pregnant.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Late At Night — You’ll Find Me Creeping - by Lumiya - June 08, 2020, 04:18 PM