Shadewood The longest Yard
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
He was stilled by the press of her head, yet silently elated, he returned with a gentle rest of his head atop hers. A warm feeling blossomed in his chest and as she pulled away, so did he but the feeling remained present. As he pulled away he took notice of how thin Effie had gotten and for a moment, he wanted her to rest while he hunted. Although he was against leaving her again, he wanted to stay for a little longer but Rye knew eventually he'd need to get food for her, and himself.

Memories of their seperation replayed in his mind, those first few days of frantic searching, the sleepless nights and the endless howling. Rye was still sickened by the fact he managed to get seperated from her, baffled too. "No, no, don't be sorry." He quietly pleaded. He wanted to comfort her, to cheer her up, make her laugh but, 'how?'. "It isn't your fault, how could it be? What happened was an accident." He stated. If anyone was going to take the blame it would be him, he already had the guilt for it. 

"I did the same as you, I search for you and eventually started making my way back here hoping you were already here." Rye was still shocked Effie was standing right there in front of him, he no doubt used all his good fortune for the year but it was worth it. "It took a while to get here, had to skip far too many meals." He addmited, a somewhat half truth. "I'm guessing you had to do the same? Would you like to rest?" Rye offered. He was almost pleading with her to rest, he was tired but that damn hare was burrowed somewhere near by. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
The longest Yard - by Rye - June 06, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: The longest Yard - by Effie - June 06, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: The longest Yard - by Rye - June 06, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: The longest Yard - by Effie - June 08, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: The longest Yard - by Rye - June 08, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: The longest Yard - by Effie - June 08, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: The longest Yard - by Rye - June 09, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: The longest Yard - by Effie - June 10, 2020, 01:28 AM