Duck Lake Joker on Jack
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
soleon studied her facial expressions. there was only a modicum of apprehension, of course, that had also been exposed when she had taken a step back upon his attempted approach. to him that was normal. honestly, if the roles had been reversed he would have done much of the same. it was hard to wonder who was coming upon you. especially, when you held no title in a place like this. 

vermillion eyes made note of the pale frame of her face. the browns that created her were rich and he found the color of her visibly soft coat was drowned out by the striking icy hue of her eyes. she was a pretty girl. he didn't note more than that, however, as the sort of thing had never really played much interest to him...or had it unknowingly begun to matter? 

a soft chuckle escaped his darkened lips as she attempted to explain her actions. perhaps if he kept the situation light she would be able to find comfort in his presence instead of a similar anxiety that he knew all too well. equally, he could be reading her absolutely incorrectly. 

"i'm being quite rude. i'm sorry to disturb you," he would make his leave if only she should request it and he didn't advance towards her any further in the event company was something she did not seek. perhaps she had left wherever she had come from in attempt to seek solidarity, "my name is soleon mathias. i've been staying around this area for some time now," he didn't divulge about the others that swarmed around here. the wolves that created what could someday be morningside. perhaps they wished to keep their identity a secret.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 07:31 AM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 09, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Soleon - June 09, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Joker on Jack - by Chai - June 10, 2020, 02:27 PM