Haunted Wood You better run like the devil 'Cause they're never gonna leave you alone!
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Unless anyone argues this is the last post because Vanity is PP'able

God did he want to just say they should all rush them, just the four of em. That was idiotic though so instead he met Serem's growled response with one of his own "Their's will. Not ours. We will start preparing immediately, I need a few days time to heal" there wasn't anything she could say about it was there? After all she'd left him to care for himself since he was a child and had only just started teaching him basic knowledge. His leg was fucked up, it hurt and he'd need it healed for war. Turning to Santiago as the man volunteered his service he nodded "If nobody else will go then it will be just you, I can't risk being smelled again and as I said i'm off to Moonspear" he would need at least a day's travel so he'd probably leave early anyway but this was his end of business. "I will go start prepping, I'll be taking medicine" he looked at Serem hoping she'd just say okay and let them all begin, there wasn't any time for fighting between pack.
3/10 mastery