Moonspear On and on, we carry through the fears
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There it...the glimmer of interest as he finally dropped the deal sealer, or so he'd thought Valium's capture would be. Isntead she seemed to focus on Astara and he remembered after a quick flash of annoyance that she had also had a child attacked. Trying to pull back the details from both Santiago and his own encounter he first spoke about the leader, for that was who he'd sought out to begin with. "Their leader was a large raven furred male. One eye gone. My packmate who was also attacked by them said a raven furred female followed him, I'll assume that's Astara since Serem said she had a man following her around too in Nightwalkers. I can't remember his name, I rarely saw him. A tall blonde wolf named Taylor, A small black and white looking fox wolf so my packmate says, A grey and brown wolf, a brown wolf named Evien who personally should be excused, he has never been reported to do anything but try and stop the fight. He also tended my packmates wounds before he returned home. The man who was our captive, Uyo has a dark grey back that fades out toward his belly and legs. Blue eyes. Should now have a good scar under his chin" he reported what he could remember, each thought processed carefully especially when he tried to recall the brown wolf who hadn't bothered with the fight. Santiago said that the guy had went out of his way to heal him up and Valour had no beef with him. Meeting her gaze with one that burned with rage he perked his ears up, eyes sharpening "Our pack will attack either way to get that child back but we'd be outnumbered. I know yours would be at risk as well but I am certain you'd be receiving justice for your son" he released a soft breath "If you'll discuss fighting with us I can return in a week or so, or you can send out a scout to us. We will begin to plan immediately but i'd like to keep you involved in that too...so I was thinking whenever if ever it happens, there would be waves. They swarm attack. If it's just four or five Nightwalkers at their borders they'd just attack us. Then Moonspear could come in" that was the simplest plan there was and it was probably due to his age but maybe it could work if they all played it right. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 03, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 16, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 17, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 19, 2020, 06:31 PM