Whitefish River Last Man Standing
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Bringing bad news was not often something that Collision had to do and he found quite quickly that it was not something he enjoyed. It were as though a dark cloud hovered over him. Covering his mood, his feelings, and his expressions. He wanted out of the darkness and to bask in the sunlight once more. It was a long road before he could be certain that was entirely possible. 

Ira began to appear before him. Her body drawing closer and closer and Collision felt more anxious with each stride towards him she took. What was he to say? How could he word it? He couldn't ask to soon take refuge here after she had witnessed what had been his supposedly unbreakable loyalty to Reiko and not explain why. She was going to get an answer and he hoped she wouldn't jump the gun. 

She greeted him and remembered his name. He offered her only the slightest of smiles and bowed his head to her, "Yes, that's correct, Ira. I know I didn't need to ask, but I'm still unknown to many of your wolves and I would imagine Kaistleoki has new children around. I didn't want to cause any alarm," It was simply a show of respect and Collision figured she would understand that fully. 

"I actually came on a quite serious note, as well," He wanted to burst like a dam and unleash everything. His mind argued that there was quite a level of delicacy that needed to be given to this situation. He hoped that he could even make sense of it to get it all out both chronologically and without misunderstanding, "For starters; I wanted to see if Kaistleoki had room for another--myself," Surely, that would be the beginning of the end of this horrible tale.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 22, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:54 PM