Lost Creek Hollow the stars are alive
35 Posts
Ooc — Bo
There was something graceful in the movements of the girl. She stepped into the rippling light and closed the space that had existed between them. Brave did not move and allowed for her to find her own comfortable position in the hollow. When she had drawn near enough that he could truly see her features, he followed the flighty curl of her lips. Something about the way that she presented herself made him feel as though he might overstep, so he felt stiff and formal. The girl remarked that she was from a pack nearby, mentioning that it had a noticeable feature in the formation of the stones. At this, Brave narrowed his eyes with interest and leaned toward her a few inches. The yearling was not too familiar with their lands, and he had no reference for what the pale woman was talking about. The curiosity licked at him like fire.

“I’m Brave,” the inky young beast introduced to her in a confident tone. His features were lifted into a coy half smile that seemed to dance along the dark line of his lips. “From a place called Round Valley, outside of these territories. So, I suppose you could call me a traveler… for now,” Brave then went on to answer her question. He wondered if the young girl had met anyone who had belonged to the original Morningside pack. The inquiry had been a valid one. In just the distance that they had wandered from their valley home to the Teekon territories, the dark young wolf had gotten a taste for the vagabond lifestyle. It felt good to belong to nothing, if only for a short while.
Messages In This Thread
the stars are alive - by Brave - June 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - June 03, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the stars are alive - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - June 15, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: the stars are alive - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by Brave - July 23, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: the stars are alive - by RIP Polaris - August 10, 2020, 12:12 PM