Ravensblood Forest aperitif
194 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I know nothing about where she had been prior to being my patient, only that she came close to death. Too close. She answered with a conversational tone, letting some of her attitude give way. She had to be careful, as this was so obviously the place where the poor girl had her throat torn, and while it had not been this man to do it, someone close to him was the perpetrator - they could have been lingering near, listening, waiting for Stryx to step in to the shadows. She was capable of many feats, but combat - true life or death fighting - was a last resort she wasn't exactly versed in.

But maybe even if she wasn't some warrior, Stryx could find a way through this. She did not want to burn any bridges, nor give up her patient to the mercy of this man (whether he intended to finish the job or not was up to interpretation but Stryx wasn't going to take chances), so she would find a carefully crafted middle-ground.

I propose a.. compromise. Should I be in the area and your people need my services, I will help without question. As payment I request safe passage - free, unhindered, harmless passage - through the forest, as I wish.While I tend to your wounded I will not eat of your stores, and I will refill any herbal caches afterward. Perhaps this way she could continue working as her vocation required, while also allowing for her natural freedoms. He would get her knowledge and medical prowess and she, the ability to traverse this bleeding forest without threat of harm.
Messages In This Thread
aperitif - by Stryx - June 19, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: aperitif - by Kynareth Deagon - June 20, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: aperitif - by Stryx - June 20, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: aperitif - by Kynareth Deagon - June 20, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: aperitif - by Stryx - June 28, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: aperitif - by Kynareth Deagon - June 28, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: aperitif - by Stryx - June 28, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: aperitif - by Kynareth Deagon - June 28, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: aperitif - by Stryx - June 28, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: aperitif - by Kynareth Deagon - June 28, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: aperitif - by Stryx - June 28, 2020, 10:50 PM