Phoenix Maplewood let's go dancing in the light
40 Posts
Ooc —
an explorer! her tail is a banner behind her as she chirps, "me too! I'm a really good explorer but I'm not really supposed to be," the last of her words trail off into a soft admission, though, she reasons, she ought to be fine as long as she stays within the maplewood. mother's taken her and her siblings here often, so surely it should be alright, especially now that she seems to be growing big!

attention is drawn the scrap of leafy greenery, and her auds flick atop her head. "it's an herb!" a moment, and then, "I think. I was testing it!" aphrodite's lessons have yet to include the fact that herbs and plants can deal as much harm as good. tongue slides over her fangs, ensuring that they are free from any more vegetation. "mint makes your tummy better and valerian root makes you sleep," she added, eager to echo back what the healer had told her to someone that was not a member of her family. "'ditey told me," 
Messages In This Thread
let's go dancing in the light - by Juniper Whitebark - July 08, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: let's go dancing in the light - by RIP Polaris - July 09, 2020, 07:28 AM
RE: let's go dancing in the light - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: let's go dancing in the light - by Juniper Whitebark - July 11, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: let's go dancing in the light - by RIP Polaris - July 17, 2020, 11:29 AM