Lone Star Mountain Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Coincidence, this mountain looms over the Queen's realm, but in the north." The other carried herself with pride, an allure of an Empress, but Orlaith, did the same back. She was a sovereign, a look to loom over the other with an arrogant grin, fearing none. Even if the other was of high-esteem, she did not believe a ruler would easily cause tension, especially with someone who was in a group of others. Everyone, wants an ally after all.

"I am a warrior, and a guard." She was large, and proud, a fairy who had muscles to comply their diligant life of training in her previous court. While titles were yet to her name, she knew of skill, and how to properly protect what needed so. Prided herself, in the abilities she gained.

"I believe you have not introduced yourself, can I assume you of the scout origins, then?" She took a jab back, with a cocky smile.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Orlaith - July 10, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 12, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Orlaith - July 12, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 12, 2020, 06:18 PM