Northstar Vale and we're slipping off the course that we prepared
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She offered her thanks, and then... honeyed gaze was looking him up and down, and that comment? A smirk twisted his lip upward, and gaze narrowed devilishly. Relationships fractured easily with Takeshi, considering he was always doing things that made Reiko angry- including flirting with other women. Well, he wasn't about to quit anytime soon. Fortunate, hmm? Maybe you could find fortune, too, He murmured vaguely, though the implication was as clear as day. 

As she joined him at his side, inquiring of what it was like here, he began at a medium trot, though let her guide the direction if she had a particular location. I rule carefully. I value loyalty, and those who cannot respect leadership face harsh consequence. It was his honest truth, evidenced by all he had done since his promotion. But those who prove themselves loyal will find a safe and delightful home here, and I think it is a lovely one, too. He mused, motioning his muzzle in a wide sweep to the breathtaking scenery of the valley.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and we're slipping off the course that we prepared - by Takeshi - July 14, 2020, 05:03 PM