Neverwinter Forest watch me, watch me
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Despite the way Caerus had developed a habit of swearing at other children, his heart wasn't completely cold. 

More than anything, if he could have a wish, it would be a friend. Not a dumb baby, not a broken-speech child, but a kid, someone his age who could play with him and explore with him. Someone who he could be a child with. Because as much as Mal would entertain his foolish heart, Caerus still longed for a brother- and clearly, his real brother wasn't worth the time or energy. 

So when along came some kid his age wandering alone, Caerus didn't want to scare him off just yet without getting to know him or why he was here. What was stupid Haoniyao thinking? Cae hadn't forgotten how he'd butchered his name and given food to some dumb babies instead of him.

When the man tried to tell him to back up, and tell the kid to leave, the speckled boy just snorted. maybe he's just a little hungry, c'mon hao- Caerus began, but his speech was cut short when the boy came running unexpectedly, and ruby eyes widened. i- w-wait- He stuttered out, unsure of what to do. Though something told him he should try and stop the other kid, he was frozen to the ground, unable to move and wishing the adult might have mercy on this same-age stranger.
Messages In This Thread
watch me, watch me - by Guardián - July 15, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Caerus - July 15, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Haoniyao - July 15, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Guardián - July 15, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Caerus - July 16, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Haoniyao - July 16, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Guardián - July 16, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Caerus - July 26, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Haoniyao - July 28, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Guardián - July 31, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: watch me, watch me - by Caerus - August 02, 2020, 05:30 PM