Wheeling Gull Isle it must be that old evil spirit; so deep down in your ground
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The girl's breathing was rough, her words coming shortly as if she barely knew what was she was saying. But agreement came. Very good, Huā breathed in a whisper. The doctor call Daiyu. She is small dark girl, with mismatch eyes, not much older than you. When you see her, let her help you... please. Huā was not sure how completely her words were reaching Hela's mind, if at all, but she would keep trying. The other people, one who hurt you- I can not always control them, but when I see them again, I try to tell them to stay away. Okay? You are like guest here, almost. No favors yet- maybe once you are little better. A moment of quiet from the empress, a sigh- she loved Orochi and Monori both, trusted them, was glad to see their passion to defend. But coming across the victim like this struck a chord in her soul, touching that nonviolent part of her which demanded that conflict could be solved with words. Keeping a short-term servant did not feel so wrong, servants had been quite regular for the high classes in 海龙泻湖。But here things were different, it seemed, and Huā prayed this beaten girl would keep her grudges individual to those that wronged her directly- rather than Yuèlóng, as a whole. And hoped that employing a servant was not a crime in the eyes of the locals.
Messages In This Thread