Hushed Willows Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The mountain range wasn't very far at all - it was barely a day's worth of travel from their previous settlement... And so close to the Empire.... This wasn't good. Lumiya didn't feel comfortable with their enemies in the mountains she often crossed to get to the flatlands. What if she or one of her faeries got caught unawares by one of them? They'd have to take detours through the coastal territories, adding at least a day to their travels. No, this wouldn't fly; not if she had anything to say about it.

She was filled with determination. I must send word to our allies that they've settled nearby the Empire and us. It was unwise of them to settle nearby. I know the mountains like I know this forest - knowing them, they might've settled in the canyon - It suits them. She nearly ranted. I shall first go to the coastal wolves - Hua is good at rallying packs together. Will you stay here to protect the others?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey - by Lumiya - July 18, 2020, 05:39 PM