Stone Circle If I could save time in a bottle
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Some might have disagreed with Oryx- and she had met others who pushed forward with medicines, wanting to test plants for their use, though she had always been unwilling to wait and watch for reactions or symptoms that the plants had caused more harm than good. She was simply glad that she'd not been one of the ones asked to take medicine without knowing what its use was, and had avoided becoming a victim of medicinal experiments. 

Arlette seemed content to learn whatever she could, and demonstrated a thirst for knowledge that made Oryx feel a bit flustered- given that she was no expert. She had a limited knowledge, and would teach Arlette whatever she could, but she hoped that the pale woman didn't think that because she knew one plant, that she would know about all of them. She began to lead the way through the tall grasses, keeping her head up so that she could survey the area in search for stalks that grew above the grasses, adorned with a crown of small, white flowers. 

She did pause, though, when Arlette mentioned bones. "Mending bones?" She asked, clearly interested in the subject, though there was a bit of disbelief in her voice as well. "I...Can't imagine that would be an easy thing to practice," She admitted, as it would mean that Arlette would have to find someone who had naturally broken a bone- one that could be fixed- and had done something to help fix them. "I would...Learn about that, though...It's one of those things you never want to have to learn," She said, expressing slight trepidation on the matter. Subduing symptoms was one thing- but healing something that had life or death repercussions was so much more stressful.
Messages In This Thread
If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 07, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 10, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 14, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 17, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 25, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 03, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 05:55 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 21, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 24, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 11:06 AM