Hushed Willows When I was a kid, I couldn't afford a soul
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fae, of course, didn't know Valiant all that well. From what she could tell, he was a pretty laid-back young man, nothing wrong with him. She didn't know his demons nor his deeds and misdeeds, but she got the impression that he was good. She hoped she was right about it all.

He relaxed in her presence then, telling then of his family and his desire to visit them before officially settling down. Perhaps if he had known the fae better, he wouldn't even have posed it as a question; of course he was allowed, it wasn't her place to give permission for that. Her faeries and, in this case, guests were free to come and go whenever they pleased. The court was supposed to be a retreat - a safe haven - not a prison where they all had to do as she said.

Of course that's alright. She said. You're not obligated to stay here and never leave - the court is a haven, not a prison, after all.
Messages In This Thread
When I was a kid, I couldn't afford a soul - by Lumiya - June 24, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: When I was a kid, I couldn't afford a soul - by Lumiya - July 23, 2020, 11:48 AM