Wapun Meadow if i only had the nerve
hey now, little mouse
158 Posts
Ooc — Willow
Perhaps Ico was better off uttering such things into a cavern, and not his own reflection; that way, his echo would verify it for him. But his reflection said nothing at all.

A stranger did, though, and Ico looked up sharply, alarmed to have missed her approach. But now that he looked at her, it was no wonder she'd arrived without drama; the unknown girl was built for stealth, small, lithe, pale in the Summer light. From some angles it would almost seem as if Ico were staring at his own reflection again.

His white ears were still slanted in alarm, brown eyes wide, limbs stiff; but he didn't flee. For he was instinctively intruiged by her unmoving gaze, and her effortless launch into soliloquy. Yes... Ico began uneasily. And then, after clearing his throat and with a touch more confidence; yes, it is. Though it's quite a shame my silly face is in the way, he added with self-depricating humour, believing the world reflected in the water would be so much simpler if it didn't include himself gazing back with eyes full of doubt.
Messages In This Thread
if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 18, 2020, 05:57 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 20, 2020, 06:40 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 24, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - July 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - July 31, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 11, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by RIP Polaris - August 30, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: if i only had the nerve - by Ico - September 07, 2020, 09:20 AM