Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
WARNING: From this point onwards there is a lot of swearing, and possibly a lot of gore.

Commence the killing/maiming. Lol. Sorry for the cursing. Majesty hates these two, but I <3 you guys. :D Also, slapping an M on this because apparently Majesty is going to go down like a sailor and use every curse word while he gets the chance. Bad Majesty! Also, feel free to like... interrupt him in the middle of his spiel with an attack. No need to sit here and keep listening to him, since I'm kind of PPing that Cara and Kaname will just listen while he talks, which probably wouldn't actually happen. So yeah. Feel free to like... interrupt him mid-word and beat the sh*t out of him. Oh and one last thing, I GIVE YOU BOTH PERMISSION TO MAJOR POWERPLAY. RIP OFF LIMBS. TEAR OUT HIS THROAT. I DON'T MIND. <333

Majesty laid there without saying a word until he was good and sure that they were both done spouting their nonsense. Nonsense he didn't care about. Nonsense he would never care about again. They were dead. His family was dead. And soon he would be, too, if these shit-faced fuckers would listen to him.

He looked up at the both of them, his eyes hard, and addressed Cara first. "Listen, you bitch. You just gave me the worst news you possibly could have, so you don't have to rub it in." He stood up now, and came towards her, big, imposing, bristling. "How about I kill you, and then you'll know how it feels? Hm? You fucking whore. How about I tear out your intestines through your stomach and feed them to you. Hm? Is that what you want, you slimy little cunt? Hmm?"

He wheeled away from her and faced Kaname now. "And you, are you her slave, boy? Are you her slut? Must you copy everything she does and everything she says? Have you no mind of your own, you brainless fuck? If you have no need of your brain, let me rip it from your skull for you."

Ending here because reactions and stuff and also the IC thoughts of Majesty DO NOT reflect me OOCly whatsoever. I <3 you guys! :D
Messages In This Thread
Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 19, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 20, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 23, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 28, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 29, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 30, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 30, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Cara - September 02, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Kaname - September 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - September 04, 2014, 09:15 PM