Hoshor Plains You're looking rough
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
The fact that he not only had no knowledge of healing but also wouldn't be able to take care of his own injuries only solidified her feeling that he should come home with her and let her take care of him for a while until he was back to normal. When he shifted to the ground to allow her access to his paws, she picked up the moss once more between her jaws and cleaned each little wound with the same care she had shown to the much more serious injury on his face. When she was done, she sat back up and looked him over. These should be okay as long as they're kept clean, she told him. They would need watching over, though, to make sure they didn't develop any signs of infection. 

She winced when he told her that he had fallen from a cliff and that his side hurt. That could mean various things, none of which would be healed quickly. You need rest and pain control, she told him softly. And someone to keep an eye on your wounds and keep them cleaned and treated. She searched his face worriedly. I'd feel more comfortable if you came to stay with my pack and let me make sure you heal properly, Speedy continued. My pack is called Kaistleoki; we're not very far from here. I'm Speedy, their physician, and I don't think they would object to you staying with us until you're feeling better. She was pretty sure Ira would be okay with it. She wasn't sure how stubborn the stranger would be, and he had definitely been through something awful, so she didn't know if he would accept her invitation.
Messages In This Thread
You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 07:29 AM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 06:58 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Speedy - August 04, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: You're looking rough - by Lokie - August 04, 2020, 08:53 PM