Firefly Glen I smile because I won't do,
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
When the rains tapered off to a slow drizzle, he began to make his way off the mountainside and into the Glen. Jarilo's hope remained that he could perhaps muster up a hunt while catching a rare break in the showers, but even as he neared, he found little except for soggy landscapes and the overwhelming scent of rainfall. In the humid warmth, a hint of a misty haze had begun to gather even. His prospects were not looking mighty, but, it was still early so on he went before his hope got any soggier--along with the rest of him.

He prowled, and kept on a good alert despite his trot. This was what brought him towards the stranger, and seeing another slowed him up. Not prey, so there was a hint of disappointment in this thought, but he went on beyond it quickly. However, nearing, he realized more about the wolf.

Narrowing his eyes with this suspicion, something pinged as vaguely familiar (though he still had his doubts), and it took him a few strides to place it before his hackles began to shift. Still, kept moving closer to the other, tail-tip twitching upward with the Spear at his back.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 06, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 08, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 09, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 10, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 11, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 12, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Monty - August 13, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: I smile because I won't do, - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 01:51 AM