Redsand Canyon Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The first to approach was friendly. If Valour was still a Nightwalker he'd have immediately shown his confidence and smirked at it. The risen position of the plumed limb was not missed, a signal of rank and so he chose to heed the question asked like a boy his was expected to though not before leaving the silence hanging as he checked the man out. It was habit. Study the opposing wolf's bulk, the length of the limbs, the size of the jaws. Every detail helped him figure out the level of threat or challenge someone would impose. This man....he was no scarier than Santiago and he opened his mouth ready to deal out the most basic but satisfactory answer he could before someome else approached. 

The man was a beast. The same intimidating size and musculature...the nuetral demeanor, tilt of the chin, hanging in the background. Vengeance was who came to mind and Valour swallowed down bile that rose burning in his throat ignoring the first man and instead facing the one he instinctively deemed to be the top dog. "There's someone here I want to see badly enough to join you. My name is Valour ex Warlord of Nightwalkers. I am a warrior and despite being young I've beaten men twice my size and age and lead a crumbling pack to survival for months.  the words tumbled out with a proud tilt of his chin his eyes meeting the striped man's piercing golden gaze before respectfully breaking away to return to the one who'd asked the question in the first place. "If you'll have me you don't have to worry about me abandoning the pack. I don't have shit to go to anymore" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 10, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - September 05, 2020, 03:15 PM